A well-designed process map serves three purposes: it clearly documents the overall structure of a process; it includes all of the important details of every component of the process; and it guides process participants to successful completion of the process. With most products it is impossible to meet all three goals, yet TaskMap does so easily. It lets you select which Task and TaskLink data to include on published maps and allows you to embed hyperlinks to nearly any electronic document; web page or executable program. In addition, after tailoring the look of a TaskMap to meet the requirements of your target audience, you can publish your TaskMap in one or more output formats. Courses are limited to 10 attendees to maintain a more effective learning environment.
Duration: 1 hour
What You Will Learn
How to communicate process knowledge across the organization by using the publishing options of TaskMap.
NOTE: All training courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credits.
Each course is equivalent of 0.1 CEU.
1. Using the TaskMap toolbar display options
• Turning display of Task data on or off
• Selecting which Task data to display
• Turning display of TaskLink data on or off
2. Advanced hyperlinking
• Using hyperlinks to aid process navigation
• Linking to internal and external web pages
• Linking other pages in a TaskMap
• Linking to other TaskMaps
• Linking to Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
• Linking to bookmarks inside Word documents
• Linking to specific cells in Excel workbooks
• Linking to specific slides in PowerPoint presentations
3. Publishing and sharing TaskMaps
• Sharing TaskMaps with other TaskMap users
• Sharing TaskMaps with Visio users
• Publishing TaskMaps on an intranet or the Web
• Saving TaskMaps as graphic files
Secure, online payments can be made with major credit cards and Paypal. You will receive email notification of your transaction after payment.
All our software products are backed with our RISK FREE 30 day money back guarantee. See why thousands are standardizing on our Visio based application and training courses.